Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Beginning....

Light is the entity giving us sight. Sight gave us visions for art. Art is rendition of inner self. Which brings me to Photonoic, a place where my pictures and paintings can speak thousands of words.
People say pictures are only for seeing, but I believe you can hear and feel from them too. A picture may be worth thousands of words but some express themselves in only one. How you choose that one is up to you. Photonoic is a galleria for my passion. Observe, contemplate and be gratified with the notion of color in silence.

I feel Criticism is something which can help an artist grow.So Feel free to Criticize.

Contact me through mail for any queries regarding my pictures or artworks.


Thank you Karthik Ramesh for helping me set this blog up!

No comments:

Post a Comment