Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FAITH...


''I won't give up''

This was the result of a shoot which went all wrong. had got this glass after a lot of search to do a product shoot of wine glasses. The Stage was all set, The props, Lighting, Camera. just as i was about to shoot.....BAM!! My friend bumped into the base support my mistake and it was all on the floor!. In pieces...
I had to SHOOT day. I didn't want it all to go waste. With a little change in the theme....... the result was this . I wouldn't give up.....

This picture won the 1st place in Manipal - DNA newspaper' s Photography Competition under the Theme "FAITH"

Used Nikon D80
Exposure - F16 \ 1/125 sec.

2 comments:

  1. All the Pics you have shot have been my best ....but this one is the Bestest among the ones u've shot.......
    The drink looks more appetising coz of the broken glass and the piece of hot ice on it ..........

    ReplyDelete